Bull in a China Shop is a 5-reel casino slot game on the Play’n GO website. Play’n GO is based out of Sweden and is one of the top sites in the online casino gaming industry, established in 1997. Play’n GO has won several awards over the past couple of years, including Outstanding Mobile Products and Game Provider of the Year, and with Bull in a China Shop, we can see why.
The Bull in a China Shop theme is classical but humorous, with exciting orchestral music and pleasing sound effects for spins and wins. The Bull in a China Shop graphics and animations are fun and detailed, with vibrant colours and amusing characters for the symbol reels. All the symbols are pleasing to the eye, with low pay clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades patterned with a lovely Ming design.
The Bull in a China Shop high pay symbols consist of beautiful porcelain pieces and the cute albeit nervous-looking older lady who must own the china shop. When the Shop Owner symbol wins, she yells, which made us laugh every time.
Read also: Jungle Mega Moolah
The HTML5 format means that Bull in a China Shop is playable across all devices, with no change in quality.
This 5 x 3-reel video slot game with 20 fixed pay lines has a betting range between 0.10 and 100.00 credits. The Bull is the wild symbol for Bull in a China Shop, and has different “moods,” which change the Wild effects.
- Happy Bull erupts out of the reel with a fun laughing animation, and then anywhere from 1 to 5 more laughing bull symbols burst out of random reel locations, for 2 to 6 wilds in total.
- Proud Bull can lead to 1 to 5 stacked wilds, with the large magnificent looking Bull exploding out of the full row of three reels.
- Angry Bull generates from 2 to 6 (x2) multiplier wilds. This Bull is similar to the Happy Bull but snorts smoke instead of laughing, while the random multiplier spins and then lands on x2, x3, x5, or x10. All the other Angry Bull Wild Symbols will then have the same multiplier.
The Golden Bull is the scatter symbol for slot, which gives free spins when landing on reels 1, 3, and 5. You can now choose a mood for the free spins: happy, proud, or angry. The starting number of free spins is 10. There’s only one chance to re-trigger Free Spins, with ten additional spins, and then scatter symbols are removed from the reels.
- Happy free spins offer expanding wilds, anywhere from 1 - 14 each time a wild symbol lands.
- Proud free spins can generate between 1 - 5 stacked wilds whenever the wild symbol lands.
- Angry free spins produce 2 - 14 multiplier wilds when a wild symbol lands.
The Big Win occurs reasonably often, especially with all the chances to spin different Wild symbols, and the variety of ways to get different pay lines.
The RTP for slot is somewhere between 96.20% and 94.20%, depending on the settings, so be sure to check the menu before beginning play. The maximum win is 5,800x the stake with the largest win multiplier. The volatility is medium, but we found that we won enough to keep Bull in a China Shop entertaining.
Read also: Piggy Bank Farm
All in all, Bull in a China Shop is a fun and engaging game. We definitely recommend you give this one a try.