The Champions of Rome online slot was introduced by Yggdrasil as a reminder of the past greatness of the Roman Empire, where gladiator fights were the main entertainment. Watching the competition, players will have to collect as much treasure as possible through line graphics, fulfill the qualification conditions as a bonus, or buy it directly.
Video Champions of Rome™ – Yggdrasil Gaming
You can rate the Champions of Rome without the risk of losing money by using the demo version. If you want to experience this excitement, we recommend using the services of an online casino and choosing a betting slot in pursuit of real winnings.
An imaginary fighting arena in this slot machine consists of 5 reels and 20 lines of constant action.
Rates in this slot are paid in amounts of 0.2 - 100 monetary units and bring rewards if a consistent combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols has been formed on the chart from left to right.
After launching this slot machine, players find themselves in the center of the Colosseum, where the reels with coins, statues and gladiators spins. Very concisely, the control panel fits into the overall design style with a traditional set of buttons for selecting bets, modes and help menu items. The mobile version of this slot is similar to the widescreen one, but here the navigation will be sensory.
The rules set for the symbols of this online slot individual cost indicators and in some cases, special functionality:
- “Scatter” - these symbols are allocated against the general background by the fact that they activate bonus free spins when they fall out of a combination of 3, 4 or 5 pieces in any positions;
- “Wild” appear in original forms and random places, which are determined by the set of bonus features of “The Gladiators features”;
- “The Beast” - the monster acts during the “Free spins” mode in such a way that getting weapons into it brings +1 additional round.
A rather significant role in the characteristics of the Champions of Rome slot is assigned to the set of functions of gladiators, which are activated randomly in the basic rounds or operate constantly for free spins, according to the hero's version:
- Sword - two swords in the format 2x1 and 1x2 are thrown onto arbitrary cells of the playing field;
- Mace - a square-shaped substitute occupies an area of ??2x2;
- Trident - tridents fall into four single cells of the field, bringing “Wild” with them.
To save your time on the fulfillment of the “Free spins” mode activation conditions, slot players can take advantage of the bonus rate, and they will choose themselves at what rate and which mode. At the same time, this service will cost x100 total bet.
The Champions of Rome received one bonus option, but its components deserve the highest marks. After collecting the required amount of “Scatters” or by paying “Bonus Bet”, the player will choose the starting mode:
- Training - the usual 8 free spins, before which the slot will show the hero for permanent use;
- Battle to the death - there are already risks in this mode, because you need to collect 450 coins for a limited period of free spins.
The last “Free spins” mode includes different packages of free spins with individual multipliers, which are used in cases when a player collects the required number of coins:
- 7 FS - x2;
- 6 FS - x3;
- 5 FS - x4.
An interesting point in this online slot bonus comes after the end of the battle to the death, if it was losing. Caesar decides what consolation prize to give within the amount of 40 - 200 coins or send the warrior to train further.
The Champions of Rome slot gives the best what you can imagine from the online slots format for 2019. Everything is beautiful in this slot, starting with the appearance and ending with small details of the bonus draw.