Gorilla Go Wilder was clearly designed with a lot of thought. There is even an interview with the programmer who walks you through the reasons they came up with the game and a few fun details. The gorilla is entertaining and makes for a light, fun slot experience. In the gameplay experience, you can witness the ways you can win. The ape is sitting there on the left rooting for you the whole time. It feels more like a video game than just your standard slots. For entertainment value, NextGen has your number. You move forward through the adventure by tapping into the various islands that offer their share of wins. The islands are known as “expansion packs.”
Video Gorilla Go Wilder™ – NextGen Gaming
The graphics are excellent with a paradise theme. The ocean and the palm trees make you feel relaxed, and the music in the background adds to this feeling. And you have to deal with a very smart gorilla, Gary is his name. Gary is not just smart, he is a kind of a character!
The symbols include traditional styles if you consider the environment. Toucans and monkeys are not surprising there, are they? Gary is the wild, of course.
There are 5 reels with a total of 25 pay lines. This game Gorilla Go Wilder is a follow up from another popular slot with the same character. There are a lot of bonuses too that are all in line with the exciting story line. Fun features of the game include:
- Mystery symbols where you never know exactly what you’re going to get or how much you might win.
- Scatter wins.
- Wilds that expand.
- A load of stacked symbols for big wins.
- An opportunity of up to 200 pay lines.
- Symbols that transform to give you bigger wins.
- Wilds that wander.
- Multipliers that can range from x10 to x25.
Gary is your wild. He is very welcomed, and he can chase away all the symbols and play instead of them. scatters are an exception, of course. If there are 5 on the pay line, you get a big win that is x50 your original bet. When the shells happen to re-spin, it can trigger another spin which is totally random. You never know when it’s going to happen. That re-spin will keep going to bring you more shells. Are there no more? Well, that’s over. That, or the 15 places are filled with all shells. They each give you a win in cash.
Payouts are variable and depend largely on how many times the re-spin happens. If it plays more than 5 times, your lovely little shells can make your stake 8x more lucrative. If you get all 15, it can be over x80 your buy in.
Gary is super generous, he offers gifts that allow you to get to the many tropical islands in the game. You can also access it if you find bonus symbols, three or even more of them. How many of them did you find? Well, the number of your free spins depends greatly on that.
Anyway, once you’ve gotten the option to get the Bonus Islands, you can choose from various bonus islands – here’s what each of them offers:
- The Tiki Bar gives you a total of free spins that equal 10. You can use them to replace almost all other symbols! The payout will be based on the Power paytable which is depending on the symbols. Maybe they’re 3 or 4 or 5. There will be a retrigger of Tiki Bar if you’re lucky which will give you a total of 20 spins without a single cent paid for them.
- The Crystal Cave also gives you 10 spins gratis but there is also symbols that are a mystery. They will show up in the play and will change to another symbol. A retrigger provides you with an amazing opportunity to use more 10 spins that you don’t have to pay for. Green jungle brings relief and some freshness, along with 10 more spins with wilds that expand to give you wild reels. Again, you can win 10 more spins.
- The Waterfall Bonus gives you more spins, and if it is repeated, the free spins are repeated, as well.
- Volcano – You get 10 spins for free and they are played on specific reel sets. It creates up to 200 pay lines. An additional 10 more free spins are also possible.
- Spooky Jungle brings even more excitement, as you could expect from a real jungle. So, just enjoy your free spins and many wild symbols. Yes, there is the opportunity for another 10 spins without a single coin paid for them.
- Purple Jungle – With the standard 10 spins for free, there will also be what’s called wandering wilds. There will be two of them and they show up on every spin the game awarded you. If you’re lucky enough that they land in the same place, your wins with a wild will create 10 times the win. Retrigger for more free spins is possible.
- Sunset Beach – Base of 10 not paid spins plus there will be a zone on the reels where you can multiply your wins.
- Lava Lines – Any of the spins you get for free within this feature will be on a 200 pay line. This gives you way more chances to win with a payout that could be up to 8x more than your bet. An unreal but possible thrill is filling the game with wilds. This ups your stake by 1,500. When this occurs on a 200 line, you could get paid out 12,000 more than what your stake is. There is something called the Multiplier Zone Bonus which can give you 37,500 your stake.