Jaguar Super Ways is the first game release from brand new game developer Bad Dingo. Bad Dingo is based in Sydney, Australia, and developed Jaguar Super Ways in collaboration with the well-established Reel Play studios.
Jaguar Super Ways is available on the Yggdrasil Gaming's YG Masters platform and is playable across all devices thanks to its HTML 5 format. The overall look and feel of Jaguar Super Ways is that of a tropical rain forest, with a lot of greens and a variety of jungle creatures to keep you company while you play.
The music is an upbeat techno-sounding vibe, rather than the jungle theme one might expect of a game titled Jaguar Super Ways, perhaps made up for by the jaguar's frequent growling. The game does look a bit dated, but the animations are pleasing, and the cascading tiles feature is entertaining to watch.
Jaguar Super Ways is a 5×3 reel slot that boasts 243 ways to win. Low-pay symbols are royals 9 through Ace, and the high-pays are a frog, a snake, a vulture, and a gem. The volatility is medium, but the chance to win big is a bonus, with the maximum win awarding 22,457x the stake. Having said that, the RTP is quite a bit lower than the usual 96%, sitting at 94.3%.
Read also: Safari Sam 2
You'll have more frequent, smaller wins, along with the chance to win big if you play it right. Bets range from 0.40 to 10.00. Jaguar Super Ways feels a bit safe while still providing enough excitement to make the game fun.
There is an autoplay feature but no fast spins, so slot can feel a bit slow at times.
1. Wild symbols are, unsurprisingly, the jaguar. The jaguar can substitute for any symbol except scatters, and it can land on any reel except for reel one.
2. The Cascade mechanic is a pretty cool device in slot wherein once a win occurs, the winning symbols disappear, and new symbols take their place. This continues until there are no more wins or up to a maximum of 15 cascades.
3. The Jaguar Super Ways mechanic can expand the grid to a maximum of 9×9 and allows for over 300,000,000 ways to win, which is no joke. The Super Ways round is triggered randomly by pawprints. The pawprints show up arbitrarily on any symbol, and if this symbol happens to be part of a win, then the Super Ways bonus is awarded. The pawprint on the symbol enlarges and then reveals more reels and symbols.
4. The temple symbol triggers free spins. The more temple symbols you land, the more free spins you win:
- 3 scatters - 7 free spins
- 4 scatters - 10 free spins
- 5 scatters - 12 free spins
- 6 scatters - 15 free spins
- 7 scatters - 18 free spins
- 8+ scatters - 20 free spins.
During free spins, the grid expands to 5×4, and you can trigger the Super Ways mechanic as well, which certainly improves your chances of winning the max award of 22,457x your bet. The free spin feature cannot be retriggered.
Jaguar Super Ways looks like a fun game that can change quickly. Despite the low RTP, there are many ways to win, and the Super Ways feature is pretty dynamic and sensational. The look and feel of Jaguar Super Ways is tropical and majestic, with the magnificent jaguar playing the lead role.
Read also: Dinosaur Rage
There is a lot to appreciate regarding the innovation of Bad Dingo in Jaguar Super Ways' mechanics, and that makes up for some dated feeling and the occasional clunkiness. We think there's a lot to look forward to with this up-and-coming game developer.