Welcome to the world in which you are capable of traveling in time. The world that is created by Miles Bellhouse. He’s back with a vengeance. This Willie Wortel from Betsoft previously put together the time machine. Obviously, it took you back in time. Moreover, Miles Bellhouse and The Gears of Time has an extra feature: you can take a journey into the future with it.
The fancy features and gameplay that you can enjoy in this game are linked to the functionalities of the time machine. A trip to the past is going to get you a repeat of the last respin. The journey to the present is going to bring you multipliers of up to 20 times. And traveling to the future is going to earn you 10 copies of one symbol.
You can take up to 1,084.80 times your stake. With the maximum bet, that is a good 5 thousand dollars per (bonus) spin.
As usual on Betsoft slots, you play with relatively low bets. The minimum bet is $ 0.10, while you can play a maximum of $ 5.00 per spin.
This is a “Cluster Pays slot”. It means that you win if you spin clusters consisting of at least three symbols. A cluster consists of at least three symbols that are horizontally or vertically adjacent to each other. So diagonal does not count. All non-winning symbols disappear from your screen.
Read also: Fortunium Gold: Mega Moolah
New symbols are going to appear in empty spaces. This way you can enlarge existing clusters and / or form new clusters.
Each spin Betsoft's random number generator selects five squares on your screen. Players call them “Clusters of Time”.
Clusters may occasionally trigger the features that allow you to travel in time and win more (if you are lucky enough):
- The Past gives you a repeat of your last respin and you are rewarded with four more “cascades”.
- The Present gives you a random multiplier that can increase your winnings from the spin anywhere from 2 times and a maximum of up to 20 times.
- The Future provides you with an extra respin. You get 10 copies of one of the symbols - the random number generator from Betsoft determines which symbol - on your screen.
If all five reels are covered with a winning payline, you are sure to enjoy the free perks that come in the form of spins. Is there anything else for free? Absolutely!
A cool thing about this game is that you are completely free to decide where the Miles Bellhouse And The Gears Of Time takes you in your free spins adventure. Here are the options that you have:
- Past: you get 12 spins. After the last (non-winning) cascade, you get an extra cascade. An extra chance to win.
- Present: you play 10 amazing spins for free. All these spins are with a generous multiplier that increases your winnings from 2 times and a maximum of up to 20 times.
- Future: you play 6 free spins. Each spin Betsoft's random number generator chooses one symbol. You will receive ten copies of this symbol on your screen.
You get the highest prizes with the “Future” & “Present” absolutely and highly exclusive free spins. If you choose “Past”, the prizes are a bit lower, but you do have 12 spins to collect a nice amount.
Payouts start from 0.2 times your stake for a cluster of three times the bronze steering wheel. The bigger your cluster, the higher the price. A cluster of 25 bronze steering wheels, whether or not in combination with “Charged Wilds” gives you 20 times your bet.
Read also: Noble Sky
The other symbols have something to do with the time travel device. Miles Bellhouse himself, who is the inventor of the fancy device appears to be the symbol that pays you higher than other symbols.
If you land 3 symbols of this crazy inventor, this payline is going to earn you twice your stake. And that can add up to 100 times your stake for a cluster of 25 symbols with the inventor on them. In combination with the maximum multiplier you can win 500 times your stake per cluster.
Is there any jackpot? Almost. The top prize is 1,084.80 times your stake.