The Bounty is a western-themed casino game found on the Microgaming website. Microgaming offers a variety of online casino style games, they’ve been around since 1994, and are considered one of the biggest names in the online casino industry. The Bounty game developer is Snowborn Games, an iGame slot developer based out of Stockholm and Helsinki.
I played The Bounty on my pc, my iPhone and my iPad. It was easy to get started, just click on the game and start gambling! The graphics play well on all platforms, I didn’t notice any difference other than the size of the screen.
The Bounty demo game means that you can try the game without spending any money to begin with, and it times out after 10 min, which gives you plenty of time to get the hang of it before you buy.
The Bounty is a 5x3 video slot game with 15 possible pay lines and a variety of winning combinations. They list their return to player (RTP) at 96.08%, which is the amount of credit played back to players for each unit gambled.
The Bounty has several feature symbols:
- Ambush bonus – if 3 ambush bonus symbols show up in the reels, 8 free spins are awarded, and wins are doubled.
- Bounty Jackpot bonus – if this symbol appears in the reels, 10 free spins are awarded and 5 different jackpots can be won: Mini, Minor, Maxi, Major, and Grand (in order of ascending value). The jackpot is won by collecting 6 matching wanted posters, and payout happens at the end of the free spins.
- Jackpot poster – collect during Bounty Jackpot bonus to maximize winnings.
- Golden poster – x2 or x4 the jackpot
- Bullet – gives extra free spin.
- Dynamite – extra multiplier applied to remaining free spins.
- Wild (deputy badge) – replaces any symbol except for special and bonus symbols. There’s a 4500-credit bonus for having 5 deputy wild symbols on the reels.
- x2 wild symbols (Marshall badge) – pays double if part of the winning pay line.
You can play The Bounty manually, clicking on the spin button (the single arrow circle on the right) and watching it play out, you can also stop the spin early - which doesn’t alter the results but speeds up game play, or you can set up auto play (the symbol with two arrows) and just watch the game play out on its own.
Auto play for The Bounty allows a set number of spins to play out, but it will stop if a bonus or special symbol appears. This will also automatically trigger any free spins. I personally enjoyed playing The Bounty manually, it was fun and engaging. However, if you were going to spend a long time playing, the auto play is a nice feature, and it’s still fun to watch the spins and graphics play out.
The Bounty sounds include music, game sounds, and sound effects. I turned all of these on, and found the music wasn’t intrusive, a bit dark and ominous through regular gameplay, and then more upbeat when winning. The sound effects are great, and I recommend playing with those turned on for sure, just to make the play feel more interactive.
Read also: Big Bucks Bandits
I set my minimum bet at 0.15 credits, which allows for plenty of game play. The Bounty volatility is medium to high, and I won enough to keep me playing. The gold mine win meant a huge payback of 13.80, and the graphics with this were fun, exciting, and weren’t taxing on my computer at all with no glitches or lag.
I enjoyed The Bounty, it was fun, engaging, and easy to play.