A theme in homage for the Village People Macho Moves, what a great idea. They were beloved in the disco days. The characters are really cute looking and add a lot of character o the game. They have facial features that change based on how well you’re doing in the game. It kind of seems like they’re routing for you. There is groovy music in the background and the band kind of do a little head bop to them. If you remember the tune Macho Man, you’ll get a kick of this game.
Video Village People Macho Moves™ – Microgaming
All of these sweet little features make this game an absolute blast. Super groovy games with plenty of ways to win. The graphics are fantastic. One of the coolest things about this game is there’s a jukebox that plays the most popular songs that Village People ever released. You can choose what song you want to listen to. It’s a jukebox and slots in one game.
The symbols are all related to the disco time like:
- Platform shoes
- Golden microphones
The game runs with 6 reels. There are 15 pay lines and some might say one of the great homages to disco in terms of slots. The theme, of course, is a certain group from the 1970’s so the details are aligned to give you an overall vibe of that 70’s feel. There are also some wild ways to win. In total, there are 6 varieties of spins for free. This will give you up to x20 your stakes in winnings.
- Wilds that expand.
- Reels that are wild.
- Reels go walking wild.
- Transformed symbols from low value to high value.
- Wilds that lock in and keep you on a winning streak.
In honour of the guys in the band, a Village People symbol might make an appearance. When it does land, it triggers this awesome feature. Whichever reel it lands on, it causes the other areas on the same reel to transform into a wild. This gives you a whole reel of wilds. It can happen on any of the reels of the game.
When the above-mentioned features kicks in, it’s going to fill the token meter of the reel it lands in. It can grow throughout the whole game. To get it completely filled, you need to get five of the VP wilds. When this happens, it’s going to put the game into overdrive. Watch the guys up top cheer you on. It triggers a bunch of opportunities to win with all those free spin options.
Here are the opportunities:
- The First Reel is the Construction Worker feature, which gets you five spins that include a 2 to 20 times greater win.
- The Second Reel is the Cowboy feature, which will give you five spins as well as wilds that are anywhere from 2 to 12 (with every spin).
- The Third Reel is the Cop features and he offers you up five spins. You also get from 2 to 4 of the full wild reels per spin.
- The Fourth Reel is the Native feature. He gives you the five spins as well as 2 of the reels gone wild. They also add wilds onto the fifth and sixth reel.
- The Fifth Reel is the Biker who gets you five spins as well as replacing lower valued symbols with symbols that are worth more.
- The Sixth Reel is the Sailor. He gives out five spins and wilds that lock. They will stay there throughout the phase of the feature.