3 Devils Pinball is a new video slot on the Microgaming platform. Right away, 3 Devils Pinball looks different from most video slots thanks to 6×4 reels, which increase to 6×8 during a couple of unique features, rather than the usual 5×3 reel setup.
The developer of this out-of-ordinary casino game is Crazy Tooth Studio, hailing from Reno, Nevada, since 2011. This studio is known for its unusual game styles and mechanics, and slot delivers this beautifully.
3 Devils Pinball casino game has a playful retro aesthetic, with bright colours and lighthearted music. Think Steamboat Willy or Cuphead, and you’ll have the idea. 3 Devils Pinball is designed to look like a pinball machine, and the symbols reflect this.
There aren’t any royal symbols; instead, the low-paying reels are pinball paddles, along with green, orange, blue, and magenta-coloured flames. The higher paying reels are the pitchfork, a googly-eyed smiling devil that for some reason reminds us of the Cheshire Cat, a devil with pointy horns and a great smile, and a devil with curved horns and sharp pointed teeth.
Read also: Super Showball
The slot animations are cute and amusing. When you win a payline, the winning symbols bounce around, the devil faces laugh, and the pitchforks dance. They continue to do so until you spin again. If you don’t play for a few seconds, a little devil with a pitchfork pops in from the side of the screen to give you tips and explain the bonuses.
The Pinball feature game mechanic is described below, and the camera panning out to show you the entire slot machine is a fantastic visual effect.
3 Devils Pinball is immediately playable on any device, as we’ve come to expect. There are 25 paylines. Bets range from 0.20 to 50.00, which is a wide enough range for various players, depending on your appetite for risk.
The RTP is a very respectable 96.7%, the volatility is medium, which makes slot fun without being aggravating, and the max payout is 2,597x the stake.
Special symbols and features for 3 Devils Pinball include:
- Wilds - can replace any symbol except scatters to form a winning payline.
- x2 Wilds - multiplier wilds that double the win, and each multiplier that lands contribute to the win.
- Scatters - land three of these to score free spins and the Devils bonus feature described below.
- Pinball feature - can be triggered at any time. The camera pans out, and the reels expand to 6×8. Now there are 50 paylines - double the original 25. A ball is released and travels randomly around the grid, turning all symbols in its path to wilds or x2 wilds. Once all balls have deployed and run their course, the winning paylines are revealed.
- 3 Devils bonus feature - landing 3 scatters again loads the pinball screen with the 6×8 grid that is now displaying cash and prizes. Four rounds of ball releases commence, with each ball gathering the prizes in its path. Hitting bumpers will increase winnings by up to 5x.
3 Devils Pinball is a lot of fun. The theme is cool and energetic with the retro vibe that’s so popular right now, and the effects make the game feel like it’s always changing. The game mechanics, especially the Pinball and 3 Devils bonuses, are unusual and entertaining.
Read also: Foxpot
3 Devils Pinball’s volatility and decent payouts will attract a variety of players from all levels. We recommend checking it out, even just for the unique gameplay and enjoyable effects. You’ll stay longer than you plan to.