Celebrate classic Las Vegas with 9 Blazing Diamonds, the newest video slot from SpinPlay Games in partnership with Microgaming. SpinPlay recently revealed their Amazing Link feature in Amazing Link Zeus. 9 Blazing Diamonds doesn’t offer any wildly innovative features to match Amazing Link. Still, it does provide solid gameplay in a classic 5×3 slot format.
9 Blazing Diamonds has all the old-school symbols that hardcore players love when dreaming of Fremont Street in Old Vegas. We’re talking flaming seven’s, BAR pays, bells, and cherries. Other glitzy 9 Blazing Diamond symbols are the flaming wilds, the Blazing Wheel - a flaming roulette wheel, thank you very much, and the titular Blazing Diamonds.
The classic fruit slot format of slot doesn’t lend itself to flashy graphics or animations, but the game is clean and straightforward. The background music is a generic but upbeat and funky disco-style theme.
- 9 Blazing Diamonds is a 5×3 slot with 25 paylines.
- Betting ranges from 0.20 to 25.00, and these cover all paylines, which means players must pay attention to the total bet to avoid surprises. At 2,500x the stake, the max win for the base game is 62,500.00. Winning the maximum multiplier in the free spins round increases the max prize to 10,000x the stake. This mechanic is described below.
- The RTP for 9 Blazing Diamonds is slightly better than most slots at 96.33%.
- 9 Blazing Diamonds has medium volatility, which is great for casual players, and the surprisingly high hit rate of 41.97% keeps it engaging.
- The 9 Blazing Diamond controls include autoplay, quick spin, and a stop button - which doesn’t affect the outcome of the reel. The autoplay feature offers several options: the number of spins, loss limit, win limit, and the total bet.
Land three or more Blazing Diamonds and pick up some quick moola with instant cash prizes in the fixed jackpot game mechanic. The rewards increase correspondingly with the number of diamonds, and all prize amounts reflect the stake. The display at the top of the slot game grid lets players know how much they can win at any given time, depending on how deep or shallow their pockets are.
Read also: Gem Blast
The multiplier runs from 1x to 2,500x when you land three to nine diamonds. Wild symbols substitute for all symbols, except for the Blazing Diamond scatter symbol and the Blazing Wheel bonus symbol.
The Blazing Wheel only shows up in the base game and only lands on reels 1, 3, and 5. When triggered, the Blazing Wheel awards either free spins or a Blazing Diamond prize along with a multiplier. This second action is where the money’s at, as you can multiply your max win along with slot for 10,000x the bet, which is a sizeable prize.
9 Blazing Diamonds has some fun features and is an excellent game for players dropping in for some casual gaming. There’s no story here, no pretty visuals or gorgeous soundtrack. There are just straight-up slots with plenty of chances to win money.
The Blazing Diamonds feature is exciting, and players will find themselves holding their breath waiting for that next diamond to land. The Blazing Wheel feature keeps things interesting with the option to win either a ton of free spins or diamond scatters.
Read also: Diamond Chance
9 Blazing Diamonds isn’t going to win any innovation awards. Still, it feels classic, and many players will enjoy this aspect along with the blazing features and the ability to win large prizes once in a while and smaller amounts more frequently.