Microgaming is back, and this time, it seeks to take you to ancient history’s most powerful and dominant kingdom, The Roman Empire. If you are among one of those who have always wanted to experience the winning ways of the commanding conquerors, then the intriguing Roman Power slot is the last resort for you.
Video Roman Power™ – Microgaming
Roman Power has a classic five reel and three-column layout. With twenty ways of winning at your disposal, you stand a chance to win as much as four thousand times of your winning bet. The volatility is high but, that is effectively offset by the slot’s ability to return as much as 96% on every stake. With random multipliers, flexible betting range, and prepossessing graphics, Roman Power makes the best definition of a traditional slot game.
Roman Empire is a blend of simplicity and effectiveness when it comes to theme and outlook. Reels are set in an ancient Roman temple with an enigmatic fire atop. The vintage soothing sunset in the background and the evoking music are enough to catch your attention for hours.
Read also: Champions of Rome
On the reels, you can find a Roman centurion as the expanding wild symbol. Ten other symbols include shields, armours, warrior helmets, bracers, swords as the high paying symbols, and the low-paying royals.
- The Roman centurion or the expanding wild can appear anywhere on the reels.
- On its appearance, it can either replace other symbols to form winning combinations or can form its combinations.
- In case the wild forms its winning combination, it sets to expand across the reels. This, in turn, reveals the protagonist of Roman Power.
- With the expanding wild combination, you can win as much as twenty times of your stakes. Combine this with the 20 paylines that Roman Power has to offer, and you can win about 400 times your bet.
- Roman Power randomly triggers a power multiplier when you record a win with the expanding wild.
- In the case of power multiplier, a multiplier ranging from 2 to 10 times of the bet is selected randomly each time the expanding wild wins. So, if you’re having a good day and have already won 400 times through paylines and wild, you can make it 4,000 times with a power multiplier of ten.
- However, these power multipliers are not triggered by every wild winning combination.
Roman Power allows for a minimum bet of 20 cents, which can be stretched to a maximum of 50 dollars. The low paying royals, which include an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and a Ten, give wins ranging from 0.5 to 5 times the winning bet per payline. The other high paying symbols can give you wins from as low as one time of your bet to as high as 12.5 times of your bet per payline.
The Wild, however, is the real deal of the game. The minimum it gives is a modest 2.5 times of your bet, but the maximum is 20 times your bet per payline. Roman Power offers a hitting rate of 15%, which is a bit bland considering the limited features that it has to offer.
Through Roman Power, Microgaming has kept intact the tradition of offering moderate to high payout. The makers have given a thought to the fine detailing and creativity of the game by incorporating exact versions of accessories and aroma of the Roman Empire.
However, the game takes a hit in terms of the number of features. It has got no free spin mode or any other conspicuous or highlighting feature except the expanding wild that could make Roman Power a little more joyful in the long run.
Read also: Rome: Caesar’s Glory
The payout in the game is generous though the risk factor is high. Looking at the hitting frequency, it can be deduced that on an average, one in every seven spins will be a winner. This further takes a toll on the enjoyability of the game in the long run.
Overall, Roman Power is a perfect option for you if you like long gameplay, slots with limited yet effective features, and a handsome payout.