Sherlock of London, a much-anticipated release by Microgaming. Not quite out yet, we had a chance to preview it. Based on the graphics, we’d say this is going to be a game that many of you love. I mean, who doesn’t love a good mystery in a game where you can win big.
Video Sherlock Of London™ – Microgaming
It’s set back in the olden days of London, where the duo seeks out to get the city’s worst bad guys. There are all sorts of twists and turns, as you’d expect from anything related to Sherlock and Watson. The game has a lot of character and doesn’t disappoint when it comes to a great storyline.
There are some big prizes to be won Sherlock of London. You can get x2,000 your stake if you get the right symbols at once.
The symbols are well designed and align with the theme of Sherlock of London. The high value symbols are especially epic. They include the playing cards you would normally see plus some suspects that are being investigated. There are detectives of course and some fun sleuth-like objects too.
The detail of the graphics can be seen in the special characters you’ll see. There are two different wilds, one of whom is Holmes. Also, the symbols that give you free games (two detectives). When you see them, get excited because it means you have a chance for big wins.
- If you get three of the two detective symbols, you’re going to get 12 games for free.
- If you get 4, you’ll get 25 games for free.
- If you get five, you’re going to get a whopping 50 games for free.
- Special features in this game are there are an aid for the sleuths to help them figure out who the perpetrator is. The bad guy in Sherlock of London appears as the wild. The detectives land as symbols too when you’re in the middle of your free spins. They are your extra wilds and the wilds that expand.
- If you land at least two wilds, it will connect to any of the other wilds. They will all change into a wild and create a pathway, bringing wilds together. If you get wilds that are adjacent to each other, they become one. This feature gets you into the bigger wins with the double winning feature. This will give you two times your win from the spin. This will avoid the wilds from connecting, which is fine because you don’t need more anyway. This is a beautiful feature Sherlock of London that gives you a different kind of chance to win.
- The bonus spins can come about when you land just one wild symbol, but it has to land on the 1st or 2nd reel. When this happens, the wilds will stay right where they are while the other symbols spin, increasing your odds of winning.
The game is stunning when it comes to it’s graphic and the overall design. The symbols look crisp and the characters are unmistakeable. Even the basic symbols are a lovely sight. There are the streets of London in the background, the might Big Ben, and houses with their lights on, giving them a warm glow. It’s got an enjoyable story line and all the details in the game add to the element of mystery and intrigue.
The RTP isn’t as good as other slots. With that being said, you do have an opportunity to win up to $50,000. If you happen to get a Double Win instead, you’ll win $100,000. The chances are seriously slim on this, however.