The list of alternative payment platforms is expansive, but one that many gambling locations have available is through the Paysafecard. Paysafecard casinos are scattered across the Internet, and they are very helpful as you’ll soon find out.
In this post, we will explore what Paysafecard has to offer for those not familiar with this option.
Online Paysafecard casinos are a niche group. If you go to any big-name casino, chances are this will be available as an option. If you’re looking for more specific Paysafecard deposit casinos, here are some options: Lucky Days, Hyper Casino, PlayAmo and more.
Paysafecard Company Details
Paysafecard is a prepaid method that is designed to be safe, reliable, and provide instant transfer while keeping users anonymous. The company has been around since 2000 and considering it’s such a beloved system, it’s doing its job well.
This also makes sense when you consider the fact that it was founded in Austria. Austria is famous for the reliability and quality that it provides. A testament to that is that this payment option belongs to the Paysafe Group. Furthermore, the UK Financial Conduct Authority has approved the security of this payment option too.
Read also: Online Casino with iDEAL
With all this creditability, this payment option is solid for you when you are buying goods. That being said, there are limitations to what you can do at Paysafecard online casinos.
When considering online casinos Paysafecard options, you need to weigh the costs and the benefits. For those getting into playing at casinos Paysafecard is available; here is what you need to know.
These benefits are:
- Making an account is free and simple. If you’re familiar with PayPal's account setup, it’s the same thing.
- There is no requirement for you to deal with banks. This also means you don’t need extra bank accounts or credit cards.
- The support system is available 24/7.
- How you can fund the account is expansive. You can go through your bank account, local banks, credit or debit cards, or through other services.
- You remain completely anonymous during the whole transaction process.
Though there are two serious drawbacks:
- First, when dealing with casinos that accept Paysafecard as a deposit method, chances are they won’t let you withdraw the same way. That is the limitation when dealing with online casinos that accept Paysafecard.
- Second, it’s easy for someone to get this mixed up with PINs. Every time you are depositing to any casino, you’ll need to use separate PIN cards.
First, you’ll need to go and create an account through the Paysafecard site and go to your online casino. Second, go to the deposit page and hunt down the Paysafecard logo. Once there, input the desired amount of money you wish to put in.
The only thing to note is if you are using one of the Paysafecard vouchers, you’ll need to input the 16-digit PIN to confirm the transaction.
Chances are pretty high that you’re not going to be able to do it at all. Why? Because not every casino around is going to allow you to withdraw. So when you’re looking at your existing casino you’re with or for prospective ones, factor this into your decision-making.
Because this company has been around for over two decades, there is a multitude of countries that allow this. These include spots like Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.